Saturday 15 April 2017

K - KISS OF DEATH

Her Luscious Lips
Alluring
My Spellbound Heart
Enduring

Her Blood-Red Lips
Beguiling
They Look So
Tantalising

Her Lips She Licks
Inciting
The Prospects Seem
Exciting

She Draws Near
So Enchanting
My Demons Begin
Ranting

Our Lips They Meet
Igniting
I Put Off All The
Lighting

Soon Licking Turns To
Biting
Its Gruesome And
Uninviting

A Hiss I Hear
I'm Panting
And Suddenly
There's Chanting

I Try To Push
I'm Brawling
'Tis Too Late Though
I'm Falling

Wish I'd Held Onto
My Armour
The Kiss Of Death's
A Charmer...


Please feel free to leave comments, whether or not you liked what you read. It's a great way to start a conversation or a dialogue. I might be pretty boring in real life, but I promise I'm a lot more fun in this avatar.

Finding an apt image for tonight's post was a real struggle. I think I must have scandalised a few ladies tonight. Which is why I'm extremely thankful to Taniya Parihar for trusting me with her lovely picture. She was extremely patient in terms of sharing multiple options so that I could get the perfect image. Jammu-based Taniya is a housewife and the mother of a 4-year old boy. She has a background in Arts and Computer Sciences. Her Instagram URL is www.instagram.com/taniyaparihar123

Previous posts in the A to Z Challenge - April 2017:-

A - All Apologies (Poem)
B - Baptism (Poem)
C - Chains (Short Story)
D - Door To My House (Short Story / Sentimental / Philosophy / Wisdom)
E - Evil Eye Deliverance (Short Story)
F - Flight of the Lonely Raven (Poem)
G - Girl With The Rings (Weird Story)
H - Hills Beckon (Poem)
I - Idyllic Sky (Short Story)
J - Judging Yasmin (Short Story)

7 comments:

  1. Sensual stuff! You cut it at the right time when it was going off limits :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It was designed to switch moods at just the right time. ;)

      Delete
  2. It is superb man. People might take it in ways they want to. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Glad you liked it :) Which way did you take it btw? ;)

      Delete
  3. I always wanted to right about Kiss of Death. Liked your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Type out your comment in the box above and click 'Publish'. You can use your Gmail credentials, alternatively, you could also post comments by keying in your name and the url of your website