Tuesday 30 August 2016

HERE SHE COMES AGAIN (BRUTAL GAME)


Here She Comes Again Like Rain Across Parched Land
My Reins Clenched Oh-So-Tight, In Her 'Gentle' Soft Hands

She Tugs At My Heart, And Rips It Apart, With Equal Elan
One Moment I'm In Paradise, And The Very Next In Quicksand

And Yet Somehow, It Almost Feels Like Part Of A Divine Plan
Feels As If I'm Destined And Doomed To Eternal Remand
I Sit Back, Resign To My Fate, And Then I Stand
And Wait For Her To Continue With Her Brutal Game Of 'Upper Hand'

4 comments:

  1. I Sit Back, Resign To My Fate, And Then I Stand
    And Wait For Her To Continue With Her Brutal Game Of 'Upper Hand'

    Wow...beautiful powerful words, loved it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Absolutely:)

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete

Type out your comment in the box above and click 'Publish'. You can use your Gmail credentials, alternatively, you could also post comments by keying in your name and the url of your website