Isn't it ironical...
- ...that we citizens whine so much about corruption in the system, and yet would not think twice before paying a bribe just to get our work done faster, or to get out of litigation, or to avoid getting booked for traffic rule violations, etc?
- ...that we all long for young and educated politicians, and yet none of us educated youth wanna ever be found even a mile away from a political office?
- ...that we elect representatives every 5 years, and most of em are seen only once in 5 years - asking for votes?
- ...that one man's Terrorist is another's Freedom Fighter?
Why the discrimination? The people who are waging Jihad in Kashmir, the LTTE, the Bodos, are all terrorists. And so were those who fought for India's freedom using arms and killing people.
Blunt, but true. We can't label similar people differently simply to appease our egos.
- ...that we condemn the Taliban and their jungle-raj so much, and condemn lawless-ness, and yet label it outrageous when Terrorists like Ajmal Qasab are given a fair trial?
We can't just go out and hang him in public...he has to be given an opportunity to defend himself, and then when he is found guilty (which he will, of course), can he be punished. When will the idiots understand this. We're a democracy damnit!!!! Everyone is equal in a democracy. Everyone deserves a trial.
- ...that everyone's keen that Afzal Guru be hanged ASAP for attacking the Parliament, when almost all of us would fantasise doing the same thing ourselves?
I mean, imagine that, we'd have gotten rid of all the scum of the earth :P
But seriously, why is the Judgment taking soo long?
- ...that International Labour Day is clebrated not by working, but by granting yet another holiday? :P.
Happy Workers' Day!!!!
When Is International Bloggers' Day??