Another year has passed since I last made "New Year's Resolutions". And watched them all being broken shamelessly :P. Spent New Year's Eve sleeping...exactly the way I wanted to spend it :P. I so HATE parties.
Okay, so my Resolutions for the year 2009, many of em(almost all of em :P) carried forward from the previous year. Pardon me for sounding like an accountant :p
- I resolve to get rid of all my scalp hair in phases. I have no hopes now of salvaging my thinning mane. Better to look like Amrish Puri than to look like Rajat Sharma.
- No more poems. Atleast for this year. I laugh at them whenever I read em now :P
- People say I bob my head a lot while speaking. F**king shit, got to get rid of it!
- I shall not give too much importance to people who don't deserve it. Tuhis one is not gonna be as difficult as it was the last year :d
- I shall learn to dance. Brought-forward item. Told ya you'll be seeing this in my next Resolution List.:p
- But this time I'm desperate, coz I'm the Best Man for my cousin's wedding on Jan 31st. Scary :O
- Got to learn atleast one musical instrument. Didn't happen the last year. Damn!!
- I've got to learn to say "NO" to people. Even if I have to be rude! I'm Serious!
- I Resolve not to beg people to visit my blog.....
There, I've cancelled a Resolution already :P
WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY 2009!!!