Monday, 16 June 2008
Im broke for ideas. Haven't posted since ages it seems. So what do you do when there's no ray of Hope. You do a tag[:P]
Jan(Zenny) has passed on a tag to me. A friend made me upset again, and went offline to go reading. So here I am, taking time off to fulfill my tag vows to Jan. :P. Here we go....
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line.
"Not today...I think I have fallen OUT OF LOVE with it".
What crap!! I love ma blog :x
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
...and yays! You're the new traffic policeman...Hell, what was I supposed to do here? :O
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Harman Baweja's dance in a song from Love Story 2050?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
Time to post something on my blog!! :D
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11pm, 00 minutes, 24 seconds.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Some crappy overdramatic dialogue from a 'news' capsule on India TV...wonder why mom watches it. I wanna murder a certain Rajat Sharma right now:P
7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Jan's post! :d
9. What are you wearing?
Grey shorts, and a towel draped around my shoulders.:P
10. Did you dream last night?
I have no clue..I never remember my dreams, until I have a deja vu experience.
11.When did you last laugh?
Today evening, when I and my friends Rolf and Wilson pulled another friend, Sunil's leg.He's getting married soon,if you're wondering why him. :P
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pink paint and 2 mosquitoes.There's gonna be bloodshed :P
13. What do u think of this quiz?
Filler for my blog.:P
14. Which was the last film u saw?
Khuda Ke Liye!!SUPERB...except for a few ham actors :d. SUPERB Music
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Lotsa food...........and an insurance policy :P.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Nothing...I wouldn't have been here right now if anything had to be different.
18. Do you like to dance?
Not right now.Mebbe when I learn to dance and stop thinking that I'd look like an ostrich doing a cabaret on one leg :P
19. George Bush
What about him?
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Depends...I don't wanna live out of India alone.
22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Now do you believe?
23. People who may do this memo in their journal.
Anyone who hasn't posted since ages. Salvation is here people!!!! :P
Yet another Christmas has come and gone. Santa's doled out his gifts. I stopped asking him for gifts ever since I overgrew the biggest ...
A lil birdie tells me the world is gonna come to an end on the 26th of December 2012. I guess God made sure Jesus didn't miss his bi...
The two men were now at each other's throats, holding each other by the collar. They didn't say a word. They just looked deep into ...
बरसों बीत चुके, जबसे हमें छोड़ गई तुम, हम हँसना भूल गए हैं, यूँ तनहा छोड़ गई तुम, सदाएँ तेरी सुनके, दीदार तेरा पाके, कुछ अरसे बीत चुके हैं, या...
Source: www.cleanmyindia.co.in/ "The World Suffers A Lot...Not Because Of The Violence Of Bad People, But Because Of The Silenc...
The place would be thronging with people in some time. He knew it well. He smacked his lips in anticipation. The larger the crowd, the big...
Mehkhaane Se Bhi Zyaada, Saraab Hai Tera Mujhpar, Ke Khwaab Dekhta Hun, Main Hosh Mein Bhi Rehkar... Kuch Yun Tadpaati Ho Tum, Ki Behlaata...
SCRIPTED IN SANITY completed 3 years on the 16th of May, 2010. I can't believe it's lasted so long :) Cheers CRD
Today, I present to you the first post in a brand new series. It is aptly titled 'GALAT PICCHAR'. 'Galat' in Hindi means &...
This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 29 ; the 29th Edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide ...