Saturday 1 April 2017

A - ALL APOLOGIES


For Scores of Forgotten Dates
For Countless Unheeded Plates

For Good Moments That I Let Pass
For The Times You Dealt With Sass

For Achievements That Went Unsung
For Brandishing A Sharp Tongue

For Failing To Attend To Chores
For Sometimes Trying To Settle Scores

Tis Hard To Juggle Priorities
But Honestly, All Apologies...

Image Source: www.arifish.com



Please feel free to leave comments, whether or not you liked what you read. It's a great way to start a conversation or a dialogue. I might be pretty boring in real life, but I promise I'm a lot more fun in this avatar.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of apologies there. I wonder who they're for. Are you following a theme for this AtoZ?

    Thank you for paying me a visit. Hope to see you around more.

    Happy AtoZing!
    Chicky @ www.mysteriouskaddu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struck with - For Good Moments That I Let Pass.
    Nice read. Waiting for the next one!
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. All apologies... Good start...

    ReplyDelete

Type out your comment in the box above and click 'Publish'. You can use your Gmail credentials, alternatively, you could also post comments by keying in your name and the url of your website