Here we are. We finished with 2012, are more-than-a-month into 2013, and the world didn't end.
So, you think the Apocalypse prediction was a farce?
No friends, it wasn't. I think it only got postponed.
An array of forces must have worked in tandem to keep the world going for yet another day...or more than that.
Here's why I think the WORLD didn't end in 2012:-
- Because the Mayan calendar actually had another page which some genius must've casually misplaced
- Because Nostradamus had better ideas
- Because Rajnikant had already signed up for three more movies
- Because Sir Alex "Wily Old Jackass" Fergusson bargained for Extraaaaaa time. Good job Man Utd!
- Because someone God loves accumulated loads of Kingfisher Airlines' shares and is waiting for Mr.Mallya to come up with the investor/s he has been talking about since ages
- Because some of the Gods thought it would be inauspicious to conduct such an important task during a leap year
- Because the Angel of Death found it difficult to pile up the necessary ammunition in these times of high inflation and deep recession
- Because many people suddenly took loans thinking that the world would end and that they'd escape the cursed EMIs, and God could afford to miss this opportunity for a "haw-haw" moment. In other words, he enjoyed a mega MTV Bakra moment
- Because somebody got stoned at a new year party
- Because everyone acted busy and didn't seem bothered. God didn't expect the Climax he had planned to evoke such a cold reception
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! (I know I'm late)