You are reading the 100th post on SCRIPTED IN SANITY. I missed my blog's 5th anniversary on 16 May 2012. Honestly speaking, I never thought I'd get this far. Feels good, though...REALLY GOOD!
The blog started out as 'DREAM ARENA' on 16 May 2007. Like most beginners, I started out with posts that were preachy, and filled with angst. Slowly, I graduated to satire and poetry. Tags kept me interested for a short while. Then came short stories. I dabbled a bit in doodles and so-called art. Co-writing was fun. In July 2008, DREAM ARENA donned a new avatar and SCRIPTED IN SANITY was born. I ventured into what I call 'weird stories'. Till date, it remains my favourite genre.
There are a lot of people I need to thank:-
- SSNAB - For introducing me to Blogging. She's the one who taught me the basics, helped me with my blog name, proof-read my first few posts, designed the first real banner for DREAM ARENA, and encouraged me to keep blogging.
- Socorrina - For being the first person to ever leave a comment in my blog.
- Creation - For being a constant source of encouragement and for regularly following the blog
- Pranay - For designing the first banner for SCRIPTED IN SANITY.
- Pooja, Swatz, Rohini and Shane - For having given me the honour of co-writing with them.
- Alisha - For helping with BLOGGERATTI and for being a source of encouragement at every juncture.
- My wife, Cheryl - For encouraging me to continue with my passion, in spite of my promising to help her with marital duties :P
- To all my readers, for your loyalty. You keep this blog alive.
I have a few wishes for the times to come. I wish:-
- That I complete the 200 posts milestone...and that it does not take another five years to get there
- That I have at least a 100 followers before the year comes to an end. Greedy, eh?
- That the visitors count on my blog would cross the six-digit mark some day. Long way to go!
- That I could find a way to remember every thought for a blog post that crossed my mind. Do I see some of you smile?
- I wish I could do a comic strip some day. I've done a 'Fakebook' post...but it doesn't quite compare.
- That I win a lot of contests.